“The opportunity was like no other, especially for young people, wanting to leave a lasting, positive impact on the world for generations to come. FutureHack really helped put everything in perspective and taught me a new approach to problem-solving when experimenting with my own business ideas that tackled real problems.”
– Karthik Murali, FMN Alumni
WHAT IS FUTUREHACK?
This intensive program will offer you a deep dive into the incredible social impact and startup community in Melbourne. Over two inspirational weeks, FutureHack is designed to incubate your ideas and train you with the enterprise skills and mindset to take them to the next level.
Covering the basics of business and starting social good, it leverages experiential learning guided by our expert mentors who work and play within our startup ecosystem.
The Program includes:
- ‘Harnessing purpose and passion’ workshop
- Reframing failure exercise
- Pitching & public speaking workshop
- Startups & social impact expert discussion
- Ideation and design thinking workshop
- Business model canvas and crushing assumptions workshop
- Virtual hangouts with , accelerators and startups
- Individual, tailored mentoring from world-class startup mentors
- An opportunity to pitch your startup
- A killer after party
- + more!