SECURING YOUR STUDENTS' FUTURES
Young people have worse employment prospects today than in the Global Financial Crisis. It’s terrifying. Entrepreneurship provides a way out, not only helping build crucial future skills but even providing jobs for youth.
Over a semester, we’ll future-proof your students and help them build real businesses which follow their passions. Regardless of whether they become an entrepreneur, they’ll leave with stronger networks, greater confidence and skills like innovation and creativity that they can take into any career.
WHAT STUDENTS WILL LEARN
- Lead, manage or work in high-performing teams
- Discover alternate career pathways and essential skillsets in the impact and startup sector
- Maintain strong networks with business leaders, other ambitious youth and even investors
- Launch their businesses and explore new skillsets from marketing to finance to tech
- Apply design thinking to harness creativity and build innovative ideas
- Monetise passions and test sustainable business models
- Deliver a pitch to business thought-leaders and have the chance to win seed funding
- Get the mentorship of Australia’s leading social entrepreneurs and changemakers